Hello bloggers this is what i have been doing for another hurumanu called digital tech what this bassically is is that we have to find either a social issue ethical issue of enviormental issue i stuck with the scoail issue of lgbtq+ rights.
Thanks for watching or reading in that case make sure to comment and give me your feedback about what you think about the lgbtq+ communtiy or something i can do better!
I am a student at in Uru Mฤnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kya/Aaron
ReplyDeleteI am ashton from your class I like that you are choosing to support L,G,B,T,Q+ I support it to it is good that you stand your ground take care and hope it works out for you and the others of the L,G,B,T,Q+ i am not shore if i am one of them but sorely i will find out soon and you will be the first person to know.
Hey Aaron your DLO was really cool and I liked all the pictures you put. I think it's really cool how you chose something that your apart of, my idea I am / not really involved in it. Since you told me ages ago you were in the lgbtq+ community, what do you like about the community? I changed it to Aaron just for you Kya/Aaron
ReplyDelete