Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Rock Painting

Hey bloggers so todays blog is still about CIP but todays CIP was alot of fun so at the start of the day everyone in tane mahuta went out to the garden and started to clean up the ground we where cleaning for about 10 minutes when we could finally see the ground underneath all of the dirt and wood I felt amazed in eveyone including myself for what we had achived in the time given and I cant wait for the full result of the classrooms.

After morning tea we all went back in too class AL and listened to what the teacher was telling us we got told that we were going to be painting rocks because it was raining outside I got excited because painting and drawing are the two main things I do. Table byt Table people went up and so did I my rock was medium and I was able to put my ideas onto it.

After I finished the design I started painting on my rock the paint was smooth but I didn't like the colour options that they had but I still finshed off my painting. My rock didn't turn out the way I hoped for it but sometimes it just goes a different path.

Something I think I could do better would be to have a clear image in my mind and make sure that I dont stay on task. Something I think I did great was getting the painting done and making this blogpost and I am thankful for that.

Anyway today was really fun and I enjoyed it. Make sure to comment and give me some feedback Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about