Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pe Hurumanu

Hey bloggers so its been quite a long time since i did a blogpost about PE so what im talking to you about today is how I went with teaching volley ball. So my group at first weren't really taking part but they soon started realizing that we needed to get this done.           

So our group stood up and begain to start explaning how to play volleyball we did a few demonstrations for the warm ups. over all my group was succesful and so was I because my group actually got on with teaching the lesson and not focusing on just talking. I was actually quite happy with how well my group worked to get our volleyball lesson over and done with.

My role in the group so to basically help people and sort out the groups if one team didn't have enough. I contributed to the group by doing what they asked when they thought it was going to take a lot longer then plan. I also helped contributed by just helping out people in the long term.

Something I would do different next time would be alot more organized and be prepared to help other people out instead of finding out as soon as we were doing the demonstration.

Two things I have learnt about my sport was that its not as easy as it looks but it was still very fun. The other thing i learnt was that people were actually alot better at volleyball that i imagned. Over all this experience was really fun and I would do it again but just teach another sport

Make sure to give me some feedback about what sport you would like to teach to a class! thanks for watching Bye!!


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kya!

    Thanks for sharing your experience about teaching volleyball in this Hurumanu. I think your team was very organized and did an excellent job when you were presenting. Personally, I think you took the opportunity to step up and be a leader for your team when giving the instructions and gathering everyone's attention.

    I like how your group prepared some slides as well as a video to share with us, that is really going above and beyond for the task but was a great help to the success of your lesson.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey miss birtch thanks for this feed back i really did take a step at the time that i didnt even realise i took but im glas i did

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying to my comment, Kya! It's a nod to your natural leadership ability when you step up without realising it! Great work.

      - Miss Birtch

      Delete
  2. Hi Ryan / Kya I think you did do good teaching the class, I'm not the best at volleyball but I learned some new things. Was it a few people or a lot who were better than you thought.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about