Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Athletics Day

So Thursday last week the whole of Hornby high school had athletics day, This day is always fun to me because you are in mufti being active and talking to people around us without any periods or a time through the day.

We got to choose between two styles on what to do, Social ( going with classmates and that ) or Competitive ( going and figuring it out by yourself ) I chose social because I'm lazy and can't be bothered going anywhere.

My friend and I throughout the whole day just went around doing what we were met to and talking and just exploring the rest of the school while being idiots.

We didn't really do much else but we got ice blocks that taste good so my overall idea is that athletics day is one of the only days I look forward to in school at the start of every year.

Thank you for reading my blog post a comment or something !!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I enjoyed your blog post, as it provided some nice information about Athletics Day. However, it's a little bit short. Did you do any events? What was your favourite part about the day?
    Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy

    I really liked your blog post even though it wasn't half as good as mine haha kidding.. I did nothing the whole day but I saw you like once and It looked like you were having fun.

    Yours,
    Hayley


    P.S You got cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kya. Athletics is one of my favorite days so it was nice to hear that its one of your favorite ones as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about