Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

RaT Wananga - Reflection

 - About my week -

So since I first started this wananga I thought it would have been boring and annoying but now that we have actually started it's been pretty fun I found people that have become my friends and I genuinely look forward to this class for the point that we can relax even tho we have to do blog posts I don't mind it, 

Normally to a school day or week id be tired out with just showing up at school but I found a group of friends that actually make me happy coming to school it's always fun to talk to them and just laugh about almost everything. 

This week as a whole has been pretty good I took time to get back into my creative art stuff and actually draw something that's meaning full and not just doodling. I've also taken time to get more into music and found a really cool band called Gorillaz. Their music is really good and I recommend listening to some of their songs.

Honestly, this was basically my whole week it was enjoyable and I liked this week ((:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kya!
    Nice reflection.
    I also find wananga enjoyable with you and the others.
    I also hope to spend more time in wananga with you and the others because wananga with you and the others makes my day. Also try going to sleep a bit eailer if your tired in the morning. It might help you feel a bit better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Kya!
    Your blog is amazing haha
    There's nothing really you can work on but it would be cool if there was a picture!
    Great Job :)
    Thanks,
    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about