Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

~*Music W5*~

LO: Create a piece of writing that
describes a place or a setting inspired by a song.

I woke to the grass beneath my skin I woke up to a big tall dark house
Wind blowing while my mind is racing there was a full moon wider than the
hirisen I felt cold goose bumps forming down my skin I stood up to have a look
around.

To my surprise I saw a black broken house. Doors smashed windows broken. It
looked like the house was going to cave in. I control my balance keeping steady
and still, I keep seeing this man top hat and a tuxedo his hair black like a raven's
wing skin as pale as snow eyes shining red.

I looked back to where the house was but to my surprise people were inside.
A man and a woman singing and a freakishly tall boy playing the violin at this
point I was freaked out enough I started running in the opposite direction from the
house.

There he was the man again. He didn’t fade away he stayed there I moved closer
and closer to the point where i could see his hands clearly… he had a dagger he
was gripping it like he was going to charge at me. My nightmare came true he
launched towards me. At that moment I woke up feeling hurt.

I lifted a small portion of my shirt up to reveal a wound digging
into my skin I looked around my room to see words written on
the wall “never come back to my land.” I was freaked.

This was me describing a music i hope you liked it make sure to give me some feedback

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kya,
    I really enjoyed reading your post well as much as I could :) it was full of description and I really liked how your story was so descriptive that I made an image in my head, the story reminded me of a song I have listened to recently,
    but maybe next time you could stop the writing from running off the page but apart from that I loved it.
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kya,
    I enjoyed reading your blodpost but one thing that you could fix the writing because it goes off the page but other then that it is all good thank you for sharing are work with us.
    - Felicity

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about