Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Asmr


Hello fellow readers today in music we were talking about amsr and write what we think of it here are my answers below


Have you heard asmr before
yes i have a few times I only watched them because I was bored and had nothing to do 

What did you feel when you listened to asmr?
I felt uncomfortable because i didn't like all the low and soft sounds that they were making 

Is asmr something you'd like to try doing?
I would yet again i wouldn't want to because i just feel like its awkward speaking into a mic when no ones around.


Image result for asmr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about