Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Making bath bombs for our B & E

Our B & E is all about making bath bombs. In this B & E thing we have to have a group with  4 - 3  people. Once you have that you have to start thinking about what you are going to enter some people in my class are doing key rings, cupcakes mostly baking but still you get the point right? any my team mates lets call them T and E we decided to do bath bombs. So at first we had to fill out this doc there were stuff we had to include like our name for the group our name was lazy dayz. then we had to come up with a slogan ours was everyone needs a lazy dayz (btw i didn't think of this slogan) but next week we have to start making our bath bombs so ill keep you updated on whats happening what i think is going to happen is we seceded but bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kya

    Thank you for sharing your blog post with me. I enjoyed reading your recount about what your group, Lazy Dayz, has been up to! I like how you offered your audience another update, and I look forward to reading more about the creating process. I have always wanted to make my own bath bombs and I look forward to helping you girls do this!

    Keep up the hard work.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kya i love your blog post. i love how you were very descriptive and added in how you had to fill out the doc.Maybe next time add some pictures about what you what to eventually create and what your goal is.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about