I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Friday, September 7, 2018
Making bath bombs for our B & E
Our B & E is all about making bath bombs. In this B & E thing we have to have a group with 4 - 3 people. Once you have that you have to start thinking about what you are going to enter some people in my class are doing key rings, cupcakes mostly baking but still you get the point right? any my team mates lets call them T and E we decided to do bath bombs. So at first we had to fill out this doc there were stuff we had to include like our name for the group our name was lazy dayz. then we had to come up with a slogan ours was everyone needs a lazy dayz (btw i didn't think of this slogan) but next week we have to start making our bath bombs so ill keep you updated on whats happening what i think is going to happen is we seceded but bye for now.
Labels:
B & E Learning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kya i love your blog post. i love how you were very descriptive and added in how you had to fill out the doc.Maybe next time add some pictures about what you what to eventually create and what your goal is.
ReplyDelete