Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

The end of term 1!

Hello fellow readers today on April the 12th was the end of term 1! the term was great i meet new friends and had a lot of social time unlike last year were I was more of a shadow to most people.
my favorite part about this term was getting more closer to my best friend Ella! she has always been there for me no matter what happen eds and i am thankful to have a friend like that!.
Meeting Ella was the best memory because i know she will never leave my side and be with me through thick through thin.
The most interesting thing to learn about this year was drama because I liked working with people i didn't normally talk to!.
The thing that has been a challenge to me so far is to make everyone happy and stop drama because i want everyone to be happy and feel loved.
The way i have shown commitment this term was by doing my work in the time i was giving and just getting on with my work.
What I look forward to in term 2 is to have another great one and to get more social!
Hello again I hope you liked my term 1 writting i loved term one it was amazing!2

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kya, well done performing in Drama even though you felt shy you showed resilience. I really like the respect you are showing yourself and others with your goal to help everyone feel happy and loved. Keep sharing your happy smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kya!

    I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed Term 1! I have really enjoyed getting to know you better this year in Year 8, and I agree that you are doing a good job of showing commitment to completing your tasks.

    For your writing, make sure you always capitalize "I" because it is just like a name.

    I look forward to what's in store for next term! :)
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about