Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Music ~ Hurumanu

The Girls point of view
In this hurumanu we had a choice to talk about the dog or the girl I choose to talk about the girl because I feel like it relates to me in some type of way.

Hi i'm a girl a normal girl my birthday was today which was the most greatest day of my life yet again it didn't start of great when I first walked into the living room it was a mess people were screaming and yelling. 
I got told to sit in the middle of the table as entitled adult walked into the room they went over to light my candles I was thinking of a wish as I went to go blow out my candles i got interrupted by a girl blowing out my candles a tear went down my face but i wiped my face so no one could see I got given my first gift it was a bow i was a little confused but then entitled adult came back in with a little golden retriever I started crying I called this little thing mellow.
A few years go by and i'm in 12 grade things have been going great so far apart from I went to sign up for soccer everyone was getting chosen I was last and no one wanted to pic me our semester of soccer was over and we were going to take  a group photo i was in the front holding the ball but a girl with blonde kicked me out and went into the front I went out to the side the camera man told me to smile i did but people laughed because of my braces. That day I got home like normal to find my dog on the ground i ran to him i keeled down on my knees I scared my dad heard he came down saw the dog he ran to him picked him up and got into the car we went to the vet we took him in. 
A few minutes later we came in... they told us that Mellow is slowly dying I felt my heart shatter i broke into tears i said in a quiet voice "hes gone." I ran up to were Mellow was and just cried I felt him lick me for the last time I just cried. 
A few years went past and i had a daughter of my own it was her birthday I gave her a bow... Soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about