Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hurumanu ~ Music

Hello fellow readers, for the last week we have been doing a new hurumanu we are doing a music hurumanu so enjoy all my music blog posts!
Image result for music note

What is music?:Music is like a story but it sounds more & more beautiful each time you understand it more!

what types of music are there?: there are many different types of music like jazz hip hop rock dubstep country & electro.

where can we find music?: there are many different music sites you can listen to music on like spotify, youtube, mp3, radio, on the street

what types of music do I like listening to?: Well I like listening to Billie eilish my favorite song by her is i don't wanna be you because it tells a good story about being yourself!

what do I want to learn about music?: Well I want to learn how people started writing songs what gave them there inspiration.

This is a small blog post I know but its the start of something new and i hope you enjoy all of my blog posts about this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about