Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

My Learning Story!!

Hi The past term class bh and tz have been doing science, this is a story on how I achieved my goals in science. How I achieved my people smart goal: On the first day of science class Bh and Tz got to work together on a science experiment, this experiment was the vinegar and baking soda experiment. After we saw what was happening we got told to do a blog about it .I was getting it done really fast and before I knew it my blog was done. What I liked about doing this was getting the privilege to choose my partner. How I achieved my active learner goal: I achieved this goal  in our experiment called Chroma. After I had finished my blog post on this I ended up getting a comment I went to take a look at it to realize it was from Miss Birtch saying I need to fix up something so I took her feedback to make my writing better than it already was. My favourite part was when we got to see the end result.

How I achieved my learning smart goal: I achieved this goal in every experiment by not talking to the people beside and getting my work done. How I achieved my thinking smart goal: Someday in the past term class BH and TZ have been working on a science Experiment called water filter by achieving my goal I was acting responsibly by doing my work and not being silly and that is how I achieved my goal. How I achieved my cyber smart goal: This is evolved around blogging what I did to achieve this goal was focus on my working and keeping my hands to myself. The experiment I liked the most was the colourful rainbow experiment because I got to eat something in an science experiment.  This is how I achieved all of my goals thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kya

    I wonder if you could have another look and make sure this isn't running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about