Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Hornby high school Community Project

~!This is about my Hornby High School passion♥!~


What community i'm in
What I have joined is the Hornby High School Community. I joined this group because I think we could add more things to do in HHS.

What Do We do in this community?
This is a community where  people in a group discuss how to make Hornby High School a better school. Well it is already a great school but we can make it better. Like doing a bake sale to make money for more bike racks and most likely sports gear.

Why is This My Passion?
Hornby High School is my passion because I feel like people in HHS need more equipment for things to do at lunch time.

How Would I Be Making Money?
I would want to make a baking sale for everyone (including teachers) In this baking sale I would have a mixture of  sweets, Pastry's, and coffee (For the Teachers) And hot chocolate (for anyone). Well I would be making stuff that people would enjoy like, Sweets, Slime ( not a sensible idea), Maybe add a place were you can play a game for money, (yet again what are we going to play?).

What I would want to do?
I am doing this to try and get more equipment for people to have more interactions with sports instead of just doing sports once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about