Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

How to show integrity

Having integrity 
Having integrity means that you can be trusted when no one is around to see you

You can show integrity at school by...
Being honest around teachers and being truthful to people around you trying your best to do things your not use to.

Three ways I have shown integrity are....
Being truthful to my teachers doing the right thing and getting on with my work and helping people around me when they need help.

These are ways that I and you can show integrity thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about