Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Beatles ( BeatleMainia )

 So for this blog post, we have to choose a Beatles song and write the name and how it's changed from the songs beforehand and why other people went crazy over this band.

The song I chose is called In My Life vv


Song name: In My Life 

" But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new" This is the lyrics from the song I'm using to back up what I say ) This song talks about someone special that is close to you that even family or friends cant replace. In other words, one true love that can never end. 

This song has changed from the music beforehand because no one dared to sing about boyfriends girlfriends or love so it was a big change in the community and that's where people started to fall in love with the band The Beatles and created the word BeatleMainia for themselves ( Basically meaning everyone went insane over the Beatles it got so bad that they made a name for what to call them ) The Beatles music sounds more upbeat and more alive because before this band came out all the music was, all the same, no special twist to anything, Not something people would get interested in all the bands in 1940 never had any electric guitars or anything to make it there own music.

Overall The Beatles was an amazing band and they made a huge change in freedom and women's rights and made people express themselves as who they are not what they're made to be. 

Thanks for reading my blogpost make sure to comment something to help me make my blog to your liking !! Well till next time.

Oh also in case you wanted all the lyrics 

There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all
But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
In my life I love you more


2 comments:

  1. Hi kya
    This is a really good blog post it has alot of imformation good job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about