Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Novel Study Task

Name of book : Neglma

I choose to share this book because i am really into japanesse and because I really enjoy graphic novels. This novel was interesting to me because of the story that follows along with it.

So as much as I find this book apeling its not for childeren under 16 so I am going to return this book and get a new graphic novel and share it with you guys.

My personal thought about this book was that its really interesting and the drawings are good quailtiy but the story line is a bit bland and not very eye catching if im being honest the man character is a rip off of izuku midoriya for boku no hero academia.

So im not going to be posting anything else of this story because im not meant to be reading it so i hoped you enjoyed reading it while it last! bye thanks for reading and make sure to leave some comment for me to add on to this piece of writting. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kya!

    I thought that it was very mature of you to return the book when you realised it was not a good choice. Maybe in the future you will pick it up again when you are older, though it sounds like you might have some better options at the library.

    Some feedback on your writing is to make sure you always have a capital letter on "I" and whenever you have a title or a name.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about