Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana Park Trip

Hey bloggers so on monday this week classes bh and tz went on a trip to orana park and i am here to tell you about what we did at the trip.

So at the start of the day we had to go to the learning commons and had in our flyers to say that we could go. After we handed our flyers in we got badges that had our names on them after a few 30 to 40 minutes we finaly got to go on the road some people had to go on a van.

After about 15 minutes we finaly arived at orana park I was excited but I had been there 3 times so I didnt think much of it but I was still excited. After a little introduction we went to see our first animal which was a meercat. They where cute and looked like they needed a hug but I know that they would cut me into tacobell if i did that.

We then split into two groups because all together there where two much people so we split off and my group first went to the reptial exzibit and we were learning about why reptials needs heaters to keep there bodies warm.

After that exzibit we went over to the spider monkeys but they werent out at the moment they where sleeping or eating i cant quite remember. After we tried to look at the monkeys we went over to the Kia. We went into the cage to go see them there where two of them i forgot there names but there were flying really close to all of us.

After a few more animals we finaly arrived to the gorrilas these gorrilas where big but they looked adorable so as always i wanted to hug them but there was glass in the way. We where finaly coming to the end of our trip but we where going to go feed the giraffes I didn't want to so i sat down and waited until everyone was done.

It was finaly time to go back I was sad but happy at the same time I went back onto the van and then we went back to school.

Thats why im here now writing this blog for you! anyway thanks for reading make sure to comment and give me some feedback so I can improve more i'll talking to you in the next blogpost bye!










BYE BYE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about