Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

PE hurumanu

Hey bloggers so for the past few weeks in PE classes Bh and Tz have been working on explaning a sport to the class and then we play it. To start we had the bench ball team we started with some simple warm ups which consists of high knees jogging and star jumps this had almost everyone out of breath becuase it ran for 5 minutes.

The drill we did was sneak up on granny. I found it intresting because it dosent have anything to do with the game but I didnt mind it I still had fun and so did my friends. After we did the warm ups and drills we started the game at first it was tz year 8s vs  bh year 8s and the other team that was playing was tz year 7s vs year bh year 7s.

I was part of the year 8s I was in bh and my team won. We had two games and bh won both of them I was happy but I didn't think much of it considering in the next game we would have all the year 8s vs all the year 7s.

After playing a long and tyring game year 8s won I felt amazing knowing that we had won!! Before we played all the games we did a maths assesment based on sports we got put into a team of three and miss birtch was telling us questions and our group had to awnser them we got alot of help (because miss birtch is an amazing teacher and gave us clues) and we all had a try in doing the maths.

What I learnt through out the maths is that it is really really and i mean really expeinsive getting a football or rugby field to its perfection. What I also learnt was that team work always helps espesally when you all share ideas.

I found the maths task hard to do mainly because Im not that good at maths but I still gave it a try. Some of the ways I tried to do this maths task was share my ideas with people and taking my time to try and figure out the awnser.

Over all these weeks have been fun and I hope we could have more fun activitys like this make sure to give me some feedback and ill see you in the next blogpost bye!

Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about