Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

PE hurumanu

Hey bloggers so todays post is about PE this time PE was actually really fun anyway what I have been working on today was trying out our drills and seeing if they worked for the time given and if they were succesfull. My team wasen't succesfull but thats okay they stilled tried and next time we are going to try again. 

Throughout this session I have been working with others succesfully! But there is still a couple of things my team needs to work on like lisening and paying attention. What my group did well throughout this session is actually giving something new a try and I am thankfull for that.

Something I still think my group can improve on is actually getting on with the task they where given and listening to peoples ideas and opinions. What I think we could try doing next time is having a talk about we people need our attention and how we should respect that opinion.

This session what I have found challangeing was the fact that almost nobody in my group was listening to the leader/coach when they were speaking to the group with this I also compeleted a graduate profile by controlling my emotions and not breaking out with anger at the people who weren't listening.

Something that I have found really enjoyable was that we got to try and play the game we have choosen for one of the exersices.

I achieved another one of my graduate profiles which was helping someone who was struggling by helping the person who was talking and try to help the group listen.


Overall I really do like getting to play a sports I enjoy and I don't play meny sports at all so my feedback for this is that my group needs to listen to who is talking apart from that I like this activity we are doing in PE. 

Bye guys thats all for today make sure to comment and give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about