Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Stop Motion!

Hey!! so through out the past 8 weeks classes 7/8bh and 7/8tz have been working together to help create a stop motion video I was in a group with Shelby from bh and Meleana from tz. We have been working on a manakitanga based story. We have two characters Aaron & Olive. Our stop motion is short but has a good meaning to it! I hope you enjoy!!


Thanks for watching my stop motion I know it was short but it took us awhile to get the drawings write What I enjoyed throughout this hurumanu is the fact that we got the work done within the time given and that I would talk to my group members when my emotions would go crazy and something needed to change about the story. What else I enjoyed about this hurumanu was the fact that we got to choose what our story was about and how we presented it. I love that we got to work with new people and got to make more connections with the people around as we normally don’t talk to. One more thing I liked is that other people around me would respect my opinions and I respect theirs. What I found difficult was that one of my teammates didn’t join in and became a little distraction. What I mean by that was I would be on our doc doing our work and the teammate would be sitting there doing nothing but listening to music but we eventually worked it out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about