Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

PE Hurumanu

Hey blog readers!!! So this was my first pe hurumanu this term!! We have a lovely teacher called Miss Simpson and Miss Birtch today we were working on doing a beep test!! This was fun yet it uses all your energy so i wasent able to do my best considering i got no sleep at all! But i enjoyed it. We did this test so we could see how we inprove in the future.

My results from the beep test where 3.6 I could have done better but i didnt get any sleep from the night before. This was a boys and girls type thing the boys went first (Which consits of Tz and Bh) I did one of the three aspects help someone who was struggling by cheering a person on who looked tired and looked like they wanted to give up already.

Something that did affect me was the lack of my sleep from the night before so what I do need to work on is getting enough sleep and to keep trying even when I feel like I should just give up! Throughout thinking about my lack of sleep I compeleted another aspect by not putting up a fit over not having enough sleep and so by this I controlled my actions and emotions and still tried my best.

I am going to improve my score next time by getting more sleep and preparing for the beep test so I know what my expectations are for it. Through out all this hurumanu so far I have worked succesfully with others by cheering them on and making sure I stay out of the way they are running and respecting other peoples choice of games.

This is all we have done so far but I hope you enjoy the blogpost that are yet to come make sure to comment give me some feedback and ill see you in the next post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about