Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

CIP

Hey bloggers so today in Tane Mahuta me and other people were out in the garden well gardening the main thing I was working on pulling out the ivy from around the garden to make sure we get alot more healthy trees. I was also helping to dig out and tip over the dirt so we could have good soil.

For my passion project I choose singing what I have been working in singing is learning new songs that we could possibly sing for a compatition we would be entering learning new songs is was hard for me because im not that open to new things. Over all i really do like singing and I hope that I can countinue with singing.

Through out both of the CIP and passion projects I really like what I have choosen and hope to continue with it later on in the term. I have been stepping up my aim and being more focused on helping out in the garden I have gottan more jobs done then I did the week before and I hope this behaver stays with me so I can enjoy the CIP I have choosen.

Something I think I still need to work on is actually knowing what my next steps are instead of just sitting down doing nothing to help out. over all my opinion of all of this is that it is really fun and exciting.

Thats all for today thank you for reading my blogpost make sure to comment and give me some feedback of what I could do better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about