Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

My Shoes Life

*==================================================================*

hello again fellow readers this writting is based on the life of a shoe!
this is the video to were I got insparation from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgZPvDY8MSs&feature=youtu.be

Hi my name is Converse and this is my story of fear and what has happened to me.

It was a rainy day I was still there soaking away on the side walk people went pass me and didnt even notice I was there it was cold I was scared then all of a sudden the world started spinning I was scared and not knowing of what to do so I did what I thought would be best I moved around and around hopeing someone would see me but then all of a sudden everything stopped and a door was opened finaly I said to myself im free at that moment I got let out to dry and then I finaly got to go with my human again and be happy seeing all my shoe friends at school. This is how my shoe went in the life of a shoe I hope you enjoyed reading this

This story is basicaly explaining what a shoe thinks inside a washing machine and yes its possible to put shoes in the washing machine.

Thanks again for reading make sure to give me some feedback and I will see you in the next blog post!
Bye Bye*~

*====================================================================*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about