Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Music Hurumanu

~*!Hi throughout the term I have been focusing on music. This was a really fun experience so I hope
we can do more fun stuff like this!*~


How I achieved my people smart goal: I achieved my people smart goal from all the times when
I don’t finish my work or don’t do my work I take responsibility by doing my work at home and in
my own time.


How I achieved my Active learner goal: I achieved this goal in the activity that we did called
Garageband. This was a really fun activity. I was in a team of three. Everyone in the team
went around saying ideas and sharing the ipad to combine all of our ideas together to make
some cool music.


How I achieved my learning smart goal: I Achieved this goal in all of my music sessions
because I am always ready with all the gear. I need and sitting on the mat when I know the
teacher is going to speak.


How I achieved my Thinking smart goal: I achieved this goal in my music session
Make your own song! I was very creative of my choice of words but I was also
making sure that my song made sense. This activity was by far my favourite because
you got to be fun creative and write what you are feeling on the inside!


How I achieved my cyber smart: I achieved this goal by working on all of my blog
posts when ever the teacher isn’t around me I am still working and staying on task
to get my work done and to have my work complete.

Throughout all of the music hurumanu so far the activity I loved the most
was make your own song this made me feel like I had control over what
I was writing and how I was writing it.

2 comments:

  1. Kya, please have another look, your blog is running off the page.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about