Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

😇~*Dance Group*~😇

Through out the past 3 weeks I have been working on a passion project called the dancing group.


I really liked this passion and I think I might do dancing next term as well! What I think went well in this group is no one complaning about the dance but adding on some movemints. What I think we could do better at in this group is deciding on a pose that everyone is included in and making the pose related.

I hope we get to do this again but with a song that we all know Thank you for reading make sure to give me some feed back I will talk to you in the next blog Bye Bye !

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kya!

    I think you offered some really sensible suggestions for dancing group next term and I am so happy to hear that you enjoy being part of the group. I really hope that you will enjoy us again next term and that you continue to follow this passion!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about