Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

The great bubble adventure

Hello, So its currently my first day at school after lockdown and we did something called the great bubble adventure we got given pipecleaners and i got a red one which includes something funny you did in lock down, And what i said was funny but horrifying at the same time. I was in loockdown and my cat brought in a dead bird and then my dog started to hit it against my walls and then my cat continued to eat it and left the head on my mothers pillow! C:
That is a cat with a bird in its mouth! CC:

Thanks for reading my blog this was fun and i enjoyed it! Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about