Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Art Hurumanu

These pasrt few weeks in hurumanu classes 7/8bh and 7/8tz have been working on stop motion art we had 3 to 4 people in out groups in my group I had three people me, Shelby and meleana we got a choice to do clay stop motion or white board stop motion my group went with white board my group and I have 5 characters Kyoya, Crystal, Mateo and Kyoyas dad. we are doing this because we want to show people are work in a way that is going to take more than one day to do so people know it takes effort to make art. Art is one of my favourite thing to do but this art hurumanu... im not really enjoying it I have more fun making comics than I do making stop motions. Also we dont get a quite working area so I cant focus on anything I do because my ears are really and I mean really sencitive to noise but apart from that I love the fact that we can be creative and making a story. today me and my group were working on drawing out the characters we havent fully finished but where making a start! over all I love working on art!! goodbye and see you in the next blog make sure to give me some feedback of what I could improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about