Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

CIP Last blogpost for term 2!

Through out this term we have been focusing

C.I.P has been pretty normal but has aslo been really fun to! Why because we reacently i got to draw drawing is a really big part of my life this is conected to C.I.P because we have started making a drawing compettion going from year 0 to year 8 this drawing compettion is going through out 3 schools Hornby Primiry, Gilberthots & St bernadettes I have been working on making a poster along with other people. Some other people are making the drawing designs to colour in, There are prizes included! Through out this C.I.P activity i have to say that this was my favourite part of the C.I.P this term.


Another thing we have done this term is something called Passion projects i have done two of these which is singing and dancing! Dancing is my favourite one because we get to move around instead of sitting in a room. In dancing me and jessica made a dance to the song born to make hystory you will be able to see this video of me and Jessica dancing to this soon! Over all i loved the passions i chose and i am probly going to choose the same ones next term!

SInging was also another really good passion! the people in the singing group are going to a concert to perform a song that we havent choosen yet but i am really excited to see what song it is. This singing group has also brought back old memiroes of songs i knew but forgot about so it brings a spark back to my life!

this is all i can think of right now if theres anything you want me to clarafi send me some feedback!

Thanks for reading my blogpost and remember to have a nice day! Cya later

2 comments:

  1. Kya, this is a lot of great writing about your time in CIP this term. I can tell you have enjoyed the different activities we have offered and I am pleased that different groups like singing and dancing have made you feel excited and a spark for life! I am really pleased with the work you completed today. You are really showing great Commitment.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i think dancing was my number one favourite tho

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about