Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Music - Performance

 So for this term, we have been working towards performing a song which is called " Fallen down " It should be fairly easy to play,  I have also chosen to play mine on piano.

For this time I'm doing a solo ( Performing by myself ) although I'm not sure how confident I will feel doing it.

For now, what I need to work on is getting used to the keys and such. Something I think that is going to be challenging is just performing in front of a silent class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about