Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Fun run!

 First of all what is fun run?


Well fun run is a day that people raise money for kids to get stuff that they need you can also win prizes while doing so! 

So on Wednesday we got together and changed into white shirts and went around on a course and got hit with water and colour bombs. The after math was amazing we where all colourful but some people still got some of the bomb in there mouth which taste bad but apart from that the whole event was fun.

My thoughts on th fun run are pretty simple and I really enjoyed it I would be down to do it again next year but I do hope I raise some money next time by signing up ealier.

The amout of money I wanted to raise was basically anything but I signed up to late. To get people to try donate to me I tried posting it on social medias but my wifi failed on me.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope next year more people will enter in the fun run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about