Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

B + E = Business and enterprize

 So what B + E is basically we are making a product advertising it and seeing if people would see intrest in it and buy the product.

My product is called Eloquent Surprises and basically what we are selling is a box you can choose either medium or small and get earings and a necklace. If you choose the medium you get lollies. There's also a twist in one of the boxes. There's a kind of ticket that you can get a pack of lollies from! It's kind of like a golden ticket.

So far our business has been going good and my team has been doing well in their roles. We have been getting a good start and im looking forward to market day. I hope we do well in the long term. I have my doubts and my hopes but aslong as we get the job done we'll be fine.

My opinion overall is that it's been fun drawing and advertising and making stuff to go with this now I just hope we get through the day.

Thank you for reading!! 

No 1 Cardboard Box 250 x 205 x 150mm Bundle of 25 - Core Blimey Ltd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about