Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

When We have A Reliever

Today with our reliever I was working on my blog post for 5 minutes then I got the privilege to listen to music once I finished 1 blog comment. After that I was listening to music while working on my blog.

When we have guests in our class I should focus more on my learning stay on task and be doing what i'm meant to. Also to stay at my desk instead of sitting on the floor and not to bring my headphones to school.

Next time I will stay on task make sure I'm doing the right thing at the right time and to not talk to the people around me.

Sincerely Kya.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kya

    You pointed out some important things about how you can work better with a guest in the classroom. Headphones are encouraged as some of our learning tasks may require them, but daily work does not require music. I hope that next time you are able to stay on task and know your next steps if you finish the work quickly. For example you could complete a spelling task, work on Reading Bingo or finish up some science work!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about