Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

My Character Passion Project 2018

Hi! i am just here to tell you about my character and what my character does. So my characters name is Valmia, she is a dancing girl she is also part of a group of girls called (as i said) the dancing girls There are five girls in total me Jazz and three other people i don't know the names of anyway my girl does not have that much description apart from she is a dancer all the dancing girls are friends with fizzy and blousey and apart from that, that's all my character is. The back story....
Valmia was a homeless person and so was her family but one day she saw a sign that said (Dancing Contest) It was at 7:00pm today and it was 6:49 so she had enough time. when she got up on stage she was dancing like a queen she soon found out that shes in the group and got given 20,000 dollars. And that's how she became a dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about