Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Art Blog thing (Slinkachu)

 

Who is slinkahu?

Slinkachu is a famous artist that goes around and makes random art pieces around city's  and leaves the in place for other people to see he is very well known for using small people figures and putting them in weird situations.

What ive been learning to make more interesting photos with using cameras.




Reflection: To be honest with my full opinion I don't think I did that great and I could have spent more time on the photo but other than that making things where fun and doing everything else was fun 

I do want to know tho what you think of this and what I could add. ((:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about