Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Arts Kete! FInal Post!!


Hey guys so this is my final piece of my arts kete I had to slow down and re write the story but it turnt out how I hoped for it to turn out with this I really didnt have an image in mind but I was one of the first people to finish!

Something I enjoyed about this arts kete was the fact that we had to draw and we got to make a comic once again another thing we could work on is having more time to make a story characters and draw it all out.

I did succesfully complete my comic and it turnt out good I like the way that the lining came out smooth and I just liked the way it came out.

Something I would change is just the time limit.

I showed my carr values by just getting on with my work and finishing it.

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi you did a really good job and i really like your pictures.Maybe next time you could of added more colour but its still really good and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Kya
    Love the way it has turned out.
    I can see that you planned but also let your creativity flow as you went.
    Awesome
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about