Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Arts Kete

Hey guys so for the last few weeks we have been working on making a comic/manga script as in right now I am on my final copy of my comic and the message i am basically trying to make out is that you dont need superpowers to be someones hero.

From when i started arts kete it was actually really fun because i was able to make a comic and actually draw.

The plot of my story has changed so its easier to make its about a person named akiko who got turnt into a baby and his friends need to try and save him from doing things hes not ment to like touching sharp objects and other things,

The people in my story are simple, akiko usami the main character Cho daichi one of the main side characters and finally Ekio Ai the other main side characters.

I'll be sure to update on how the comic turnt out and hopefully add in some photos so you guys could see the comic.

Over all I like this arts kete i just think that we should have more time to come up with characters and make a plot instead of doing it in 2 or 3 days other than that i am glad I choose this kete.

sneak peek vv









1 comment:

  1. Hi Kya!

    Thanks for sharing some great ideas to your blog post. I enjoyed how you have remembered the theme about every day heroes and that you made the choice to change up your plot to make it easier to fit!

    If we had more time in our Kete I think some more planning time would be beneficial to really get the details sorted and make a longer comic strip, that's some great feedback for me for next time!

    You've been doing some amazing, focused work and I am really pleased with how your manga story is coming along.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about