Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Freaks Dictionary " freak the mighty "

Boats: giant shoes
Butthead: someone who has a big enough nose to sneeze a hotdog out of it
Excalibur: a sword that has some type of magical powers
Hammer head: Someone who knows it all
Herstory: The past from a womens point of view
Gram: Some sweet lady that is lighted up
Idea: A plant seed that has magicaly poped in your brain.
Libary: A place where people keep books of truth

I always go to a libary to get more books of truth because I need to get more smarter

I have a seed that just poped in my head can I please share!!

I know a sweet lady of light her names Gram!

A herstory is like a history but its from a girls point of view that I like to read in my spear time

What I call people who are " Know it alls " is a hammer head because they just are!

I like excaliburs because the swords are always different in there own way

Some peoples noses are big enough to sneeze out a hot dog so I like to call them butt heads ;-;

Max has giant feet so I created boats to fir his feet.



Thanks for reading my work I hope you enjoyed!!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora!

    Nice work with your sentences and definitions. I think with some proofreading you can improve this task even more.

    Check for the following things and make some edits:
    - capital letters in the right places
    - punctuation
    - intro/conclusion to your task - explaining WHY you are sharing this work

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about