Me and my friend jasmine have been working on a maths DLO i hope you enjoy!!!
Hope you enjoyed thanks for watching make sure to comment and give me feedback.
I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Hi I enjoyed looking at your DLO I like how you added pictures but for next time change the font because some people might not be able to read it,and is this the only way you can work out the problem you can use or is there another way.thank you and have a lovely day.
ReplyDelete